...have been very busy.
Wednesday before last:
- found a job opening for a chemistry/physics teacher 7th to 10th grade at a private primary school in Hjørring
- called and talked to the vice principal
- was invited to an information meeting on friday
- had said information meeting with vice principal and principal
- lasted nearly an hour
- They stated several times that I was a quite promising candidate for the job
- former colleague sends me a text, asking if I was interested in a four months part-time position teaching mathematics 11th grade at Aalborg Studenterkursus
- call the vice principal at that school
- am asked to meet him thursday
- nervous as heck
- meet with vice principal
- get the job on the spot
- get keys
- get rfid chip and code for alarm
- get books
- meet my 'mentor', a future colleague who will be guiding and introducing me to the school and the subject.
So, from monday on I'm employed again. As a mathematics teacher, which I can teach with my M.Sc. in engineering. 450 hours, 150 of which are classes, from now til New Years, with a possible tenure position after that.
I'm freaking happy!